Wednesday 3 April 2013

These are the shots of Bryony doing simple hand movements that I have used to create the kaleidoscope at the end of the music video.

1.Using the crop tool I removed the green screen that is visible in the clips.
2. I then placed a black & white effect over the shot
3. Using "brightness and contrast" levels I altered it to have the high contrast effect I desired.
4.Then I copied and pasted the shot so I had two of the same and placed a "vertical flip" on one of those shots so that Bryony would be facing the opposite way.
5. I then dragged this second shot to another layer to create a double exposure.
6. Then I placed a mirror effect on both these shots and using the setting dragged it to create a kaleidoscope image which I am pleased with.

 Initially when I shot this scene with Bryony I had intended to have only one double exposure not two.

No comments:

Post a Comment